What makes us different from other clinics?
- Physical Therapy: always 1-on-1 care
- Weight loss: build muscle and burn fat to reach those goals
- Coaching: fitness, lifestyle, sleep – helping you be your best
- Cardio: do cardio for 30 min after – accountability
- Motivation: thought work to reach your goals – essential
- Small business: Dr. Crigler is your dedicated physical therapist, just contact Nancy for an appointment!
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain and dysfunction
- Core dysfunction: including the diaphragm
- Injuries and sport conditioning
- Post-op rehab
- Weight loss
Dr. Lauren Crigler, DPT
What makes Dr. Lauren unique? A brief bio:
- Nutrition Major: food is fuel!
- Personal Trainer: 6 years helping people build muscle, burn fat and boost metabolism
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: 10 years in orthopedic, core and pelvic treatment with a focus on wellness
- Dissertation: using exercise to improve disease outcome and the psychology of behavior change
- Continuing Education: constant focus on the core (from your abs to your back, and your diaphragm to your pelvic floor), the nutrients that we put in it and motivational psychology – these are life long passions
- Client Education: designs motivational educational materials – knowledge and motivation are the key ingredients to change, these are a constant priority
- Public Speaking: started in 2009 in Quito, Ecuador! – presented on the treatment of lymphedema to medical professionals at a military hospital. This experience cemented her passion for education and motivation to help people reach amazing health and she’s been doing ever since! – click here for more info.
A peek into the clinic
Contact Nancy to make an appointment. We’d love to help you feel great!