What makes us different from every other physical therapy clinic?
- Physical Therapy: always one-on-one care!
- Weight loss: build muscle, burn fat, boost metabolism to reach those goals
- Coaching: wellness, exercise, nutrition, lifestyle, sleep – your best self!
- Cardio: stay and use a cardio machine for 30 minutes – accountability!
- Motivation: strong emphasis on thought work to reach your goals – essential!
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain and dysfunction
- Core dysfunction: including GI and the diaphragm
- Injuries and sport conditioning
- Post-op rehab
- Weight loss
Dr. Lauren Crigler, DPT
What makes Dr. Lauren unique? A brief bio:
- Nutrition Major: food is fuel!
- Personal Trainer: 6 years helping people build muscle, burn fat and boost metabolism
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: 10 years in orthopedic, core and pelvic treatment with a focus on wellness
- Dissertation: using exercise to improve disease outcome and the psychology of behavior change
- Continuing Education: constant focus on the core (from your abs to your back, and your diaphragm to your pelvic floor), the nutrients that we put in it and motivational psychology – these are life long passions
- Client Education: designs motivational educational materials – knowledge and motivation are the key ingredients to change, these are a constant priority
- Public Speaking: started in 2009 in Quito, Ecuador! – presented on the treatment of lymphedema to medical professionals at a military hospital. This experience cemented her passion for education and motivation to help people reach amazing health and she’s been doing ever since! – click here for more info.