What makes us different from other clinics?
- Physical Therapy: always 1-on-1 care
- Holistic: nutrition, lifestyle, sleep – helping you be your best
- Mindset: harness the power of your breath and your mind to reach your goals
- Small business: Dr. Lauren Crigler is your dedicated physical therapist, just call or text Nancy for an appointment!
- Pain with sex
- Pelvic pain
- Back and groin pain
- Bladder and bowel issues: incontinence, constipation, pelvic organ prolapse, and more.
- Pregnancy and postpartum: SI joint pain, diastasis recti, pelvic floor pain, and more.
Dr. Lauren Crigler, DPT
What makes Dr. Lauren unique? A brief bio:
- Nutrition Major: food is medicine!
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: 11 years in pelvic health treatment with a focus on wellness
- Dissertation: using exercise to improve disease outcome and the psychology of behavior change
- Continuing Education: constant focus on the core (from your abs to your back, and your diaphragm to your pelvic floor), the nutrients that we put in it and motivational psychology – these are lifelong passions
- Client Education: designs motivational educational materials – knowledge and motivation are the key ingredients to change, these are a constant priority
- Public Speaking: started in 2009 in Quito, Ecuador! – presented on women’s health physical therapy to medical professionals at a military hospital. This experience cemented her passion for public speaking to educate and raise awareness of women’s health issues! – click here for more info.
A peek into the clinic
Contact Nancy to make an appointment. We’d love to help you feel great!