Phone: (678) 439-1934
Fax: (844) 728 -8806
Address: 3119 Sandhurst Drive, Woodstock, GA 30189
Innovative Physical Therapy is currently in network with:
- United Healthcare (UHC – Charter, UHC – Compass, UHC – Navigate, UHC of Georgia, UHOne, UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions (GA), United Healthcare Plan of the River Valley)
- Access One Consumer Health
- Nexus ACO NR
- NexusACO R
- Aetna Health Plans
- We’ve heard your feedback and looking into preferred provider status with BCBS, Humana and Medicare.
We also offer very competitive pricing for those outside of the above insurance plans. Receipts for submission to Health Savings Accounts (also know as Flexible Spending Accounts) are provided upon request. Communication to referring physicians regarding patient evaluation and treatment is routinely performed with patient authorization.
We also offer therapeutic massage!
Therapeutic massage session, 6o minutes: $75 (no tipping please)
Therapeutic massage session, 30 minutes: $50 (no tipping please)
Fitness training with dietary counseling, 1-on-1 sessions plus group weekend sessions: contact for pricing.
How is Innovative Physical Therapy different from every other physical therapy clinic?
- Your individual sessions are always 1-on-1 with a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- If you’ve been to other physical therapy clinics, you know how it is: your physical therapist is triple booked, the therapist moves back and forth between patients and you are often supervised by a tech (someone without any formal education in physical therapy).
- Your physical therapist is CAPP certified by the APTA (Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic floor Physical Therapy), which means all four walls of your core can be considered in your treatment when appropriate.
- Your physical therapist will workout with you on the weekends to motivate you and to see that you are exercising safely for your diagnosis/condition – meet up on Saturday mornings!
- Your physical therapist also has significant continuing education in nutrition and will share this information with you frequently in 1-on-1 visits.
- You will have access to your physical therapist via email, facebook, and text throughout the week, so if you have a quick question…just ask!